There are a lot of people who love gardening but some people have decided not to push through with it anymore because they live in a condominium unit. It does not mean that just because you have transferred to a condominium, it already means that you have no right to own your own garden. You can always personalize your current living space and if you want to have plants, then you can have plants.
It will help if you like the condominium that you are living in. You can check out Reimagine Galleria. This is a condominium that is placed in the middle of the city. You can definitely access different public transportation and establishments from that location. Just imagine living there. It will be like a dream. Just make sure that you can personalize your condominium unit so you will feel more at ease and more at home in your new property.
You can still have your garden when you live in a condominium unit if you would do the following:
- Have some containers wherein the plants can be placed. The best thing about container-gardening is that it is budget and eco-friendly. You can place the seeds, seedlings or plants in various containers like tin cans and old reusable containers. You can just be creative and improve their appearance so they will look great with the rest of your items.
- You can start wall gardening. Some people say that they cannot have a garden inside their condominium units because their units are too small. This may be true to a certain extent but remember that your walls can also be used as spaces for your plants. You can make use of certain containers that you can securely attach to your walls. You will end up having a lovely garden that will surely catch the attention of your guests.
- You can have a terrarium. Do you want something that will also act as a decoration? This is the best gardening option for you then. You can use a glass container and fill it up with sand and other pebbles. Make sure that your main plant will be placed in the middle along with some grass and moss. It will surely improve the overall ambiance of your condominium unit.
- You can add a trellis to your balcony. The trellis will allow you to hold more plants and it will also allow you to grow more plants even when you have limited space. Remember that a trellis does not have to be expensive. You can even make your own if you are creative enough to do it. Make sure to exert more effort in designing it and it will look great with the rest of your condominium.
- You can add some hanging plants. Hanging plants will look great when placed in your balcony but there are also some who choose to place it in the bathroom. Where you would be placing it will be up to you.
With all of these ideas available, you can surely have your own garden inside your condominium unit.